Saturday, July 29, 2006

About the blog


This blog will be a place where I will show off my humble creations. A place where I can communicate with the world and get in touch with people that share the same interest as I do.

What are my creations ? My creations are basically clothes that I sew my self. I make clothes as an interest or passion one might say. I believe in that you are what you wear and as persons change over time so will the clothes, reflecting our personality and style.

I have no formal education in fashion or the textile business. All I have is the passion to create something unique. That may affect the quality.

After my "awaking" I have used my time to just learn some basic sewing techniques and working on drawing patterns.

I will publish pictures of them and the finish result as I progress.

I hope that you comment and input on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home