Sunday, July 30, 2006

The T-Shirt, p1


My lovely girlfriend bought me a beautiful blue color fabric, and said " here, make you're self something you like".

So I thought about it, and came to the conclusion that a t-shirt is what I'll make. That off two reasons. One, because I need a t-shirt. Two because I think that the t-shirts which is on the market today look like they have just been sprayed with something and been in the washing machine for 10 years. And the so called "cool print" on them I think is absolutely awful.

I like things to be simple and stylish.

You can achieve that through colors and cut. Using only two colors on a garment, you make it classic. Using three colors on a garment you make it stylish. Using four color, you make it cool. And from five colors on it's hippie. This is how I choose to look at it. And while the definition of "cool" comes and goes depending on trends, the classic and the stylish always survives.

I was In Italy a week ago and I was surprised to see on how beautiful and stylish people dress there. And the colors black and white was used a lot, I is pretty smart because black and white are the two immortal colors. They never go out of fashion, and they give you a lot of style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home