Friday, August 04, 2006

The finishing touches



This is a skirt I am making for Irma (girlfriend), this skirt combines only two colors. The end result became nice to look at, though I wish I had more seam functions on my sewing machine to close the end lines, instead of what I do know, fold them once and sew . There are some detail left that need, more time and attention.

Making this dress was burst of creativity, and though it looks nice it has to be made for day to day usage. And there is where the time consuming end details comes in place. I am happy with only using two colors, it's definitely what I think is "classic". In the future I will only make outfits in two, maximum three colors. That is my goal.

I will post the end result as soon as I'm done with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home